Friday, January 29, 2010

Camelia Days

I really shouldn't wait until after 11 p.m. to put together the day's post. I'm tired and it feels like I'm just doing it because I said I would. This is all made worse by the fact that I'm not particularly happy with the result.

Red is not my color. Or it is not the camera's color. I've tried a bunch of Photoshop tricks with filters and such, but I just can't get red to look like red.

This looks like it is made out of pink paper. It was much more interesting on the bush.

This is about as red as red gets, but it's just not what I saw.

In comparison this white-stripped red camelia looks absolutely dazzling. Now that's sad.

And then you have pink and you wish everything looked so beautiful. It almost makes up for the dread red.

Day 51 of 365

No comments: