Saturday, December 19, 2009

ipsoSacto

The blog-watching ipsoSacto site apparently has been offline since Thursday, and I just noticed it tonight. Shows you how closely I have been paying attention. It may be some time before I restore it.

It was only because I was on my way to this site to post today's photo that I discovered ipsoSacto.com was missing a bunch of files. Much as I would like to say the site was hacked, I'm pretty sure I deleted the files myself. This is the second time that's happened to ipsoSacto.com.

Anyway, today's photo is of the poor abused rose bud from the front yard. The Wife brought it in the house and washed the bugs off and put it in a class vase on the kitchen island.

I suppose The Wife's "Ben Tre logic" saw the rose's death in the vase preferable to being tormented by bugs. Not sure I agree. But the image does make a poignant statement.



The last rose of winter.

Day 10 of 365.

No comments: