Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Cookie Monster

It's late, I'm tired and I have no to blame but myself.

I just finished more that two hours of watching the first disk of The 10th Kingdom television series. It's a three-disc set. A co-worker of The Wife's collects TV series on DVD. Since we don't have cable, we borrow the discs and work our way through.

That indulgence was made worse by The Wife's Brazilian cookies. I don't eat that much sugar since I changed my diet and dropped from 220 pounds to less than 170. But when you put a stick of peanut butter cookies in my hand, old habits take over.

The cookies come from The Taste of Brazil store in Rancho Cordova that sells nothing but products of Brazil. The store is owned by a relative of another of The Wife's co-worker. The cookies are great. I'm wondering if they have any Girls from Ipanema.



Most of the hours before The 10th Kingdom and the Brazilian sugar overdose were spent playing with an idea I'm working on for a website devoted to George De Groat. This is the header I'm proposing.


The full size version is 960 pixels by 125. I've got a series of images in a slideshow that show the steps that took me from the original scan of the signature to the header.

No comments: