Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Got up and ran a little more than 3.7 miles (a fraction under 6 kilometers) on a new route that took me to Watt Avenue and Auburn Boulevard. Didn't like the noise of those streets and I had to run in the bike lane for a portion of Auburn, but I did like the single loop with no backtracking or overlapping.

When I reached home I put on a jacket and harnessed up The Dog. We walked around the block, adding just under a half-mile to my morning exercise.

The Wife has the day off, but I'm still working. After a shower, I've set myself up with a laptop and a lap tray in bed. Every room in the house is an office space. The WiFI antenna is centrally located and powerful. And the Suerwest fiberoptic connection to the Internet is just plain fast. That's one advantage of working at home.

Well, I guess it's actually time to get to work.

No comments: