Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Kid just amazes

The Kid was hired by a soccer dad who wanted to get a video of his son playing goalie. The dad is hoping the video will help land his son a spot on some college team. So today, The Kid and I went out to Davis for the game.

At this point I should explain why I tagged along.

The Kid played soccer from age 5 until he was 14. He played competitive soccer from U10 on. For four years we celebrated Thanksgiving in a motel at some tournament, usually in Southern California. We even went to Italy in 2004 for a soccer vacation. (Check out the old site)

And when The Kid decided he had had enough of soccer and quit, I was devastated. Really.

So when The Kid got this job to create a video, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to relive the days when I, too, was a soccer dad.

Here's The Kid's video.


I think this is amazing. Hire The Kid for all of your video needs. Visit jomarifilms.com

And since I'm doing this 365 Days of whatever, here's some stuff I took.





Here's a slideshow of my photos:



Day 129 of 365

No comments: