Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Great Pumpkin

“You shall go to the ball Cinderella. But remember! You must leave at midnight. That is when my spell ends. Your coach will turn back into a pumpkin and the horses will become mice again. You will be dressed in rags and wearing clogs instead of these glass slippers! Do you understand?”
So maybe my last-minute post last night was a bit obscure. Let me explain.

I had been working on finishing up a web-based application that prints out a voucher for a pet spay and neuter program and lost track of the time. Well, actually lost track of this blog. It was only when I closed down my computer at 11:55 p.m. and was chatting with The Wife about my work that I realized -- Oops! I haven't posted anything.

Today I bring you the photos I was going to bring you yesterday which were actually taken the day before.



Assuming the 9th of each month is my anniversary, that makes today a two-month milestone.

A toast: Here's hoping I can keep the milestones from becoming millstones.

And now it's time to put the nose to the grindstone . . .

Day 62 of 365

No comments: