Thursday, February 18, 2010

For Whom The Belles Toil



Found these in a neighbor's yard. When I lived closer to Town and Country Village, these were everywhere. These are the only ones I've found so far this year.

And these . . . Well, they look like someone cut strips of tissue paper and stuck it together on a plant. It's the oddest flower. It reminds me of the time a month ago that I spent five minutes taking photos of a plant I found fascinating. It was only when I was looking at the shots later that I realized the plant was plastic.

As you can tell from the datestamp and the rushed nature of this post, I haven't been putting much effort into these posts. Get something up. Meet the deadline. I'm not happy about it, but the alternative - not posting - wouldn't make me any happier.

So it's a photo a day. The blogging not so often.

Day 71 of 365

No comments: