Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hot topics and Google Reader Trends

For those of you who have been away, the blog sharing portion of the site boasts some changes. It is now easier for me to create new "Hot Topics." I am particularly proud of the State of the Union topic, which I was able to start last night shortly after the speech. Separating a hot topic or two should add some interest for those who haven't the time to wade through the volume of posts here.

Speaking of volume, I've decided to dedicate a page for Google Reader Trends, rather than create a new story each time I update the images. These are the statistics generated as I process the original blog feeds using's Google's Reader.

Here is the most recent summary:

On the front page you notice that the "Disclaimer" link has been joined with a "Blog Trends" link. The trends link will take you to a standing page showing the most recent screenshots from Google Reader. Unfortunately, I can't just "share" the statistics. I'm limited to making screen captures and posting those.

No comments: