Friday, December 22, 2006

Casual Friday blog watching

Friday morning and I'm starting off in bed with the laptop and 96 blog posts to clear, 53 of which were from the Capital Press Agriculture News. Well, at least I don't have to check every post for profanity.

Beancounter has distracted me again with her tip about Linerider.

And if that's not bad enough, try The 10 Best Fake Movie Trailers that House of Eratosthenes touts.

Having fought off the weapons of mass distraction, I'm finished at 8:43 a.m.

At work, the blog posts keep piling up. At 12:39 p.m. Google Reader reports 48 posts in the queue. By 1 p.m. the line is gone.

The distraction this time was provided by the Trout Underground. Low and behold, it turns out that today is Global Orgasm Day.

By 4:07 I'm the last man standing. Everyone else has left. It's Christmas Eve Eve Eve. Meanwhile, another 26 blog posts have arrived. I've dispatched them by 4:21. Now if I can get my proofs for the weekend pages, I'll be off to celebrate Christmas Eve Eve Eve.

No comments: