Friday, December 1, 2006

NaBloPoMo Day 30: The Party's Over

UPDATE: During November I participated in National Blog Posting Month. I did not bring those blog posts here when I moved from ipsosacto to Blogspot.


NaBloPoMo randomizer


"30 days hath September,

April, June and November"


and we should all be thankful that November doesn't have one day more.

Whew, I made it -- I blogged at least one time each day for the month of November. Now if only my dental hygiene were as good.

Between my painful example of blogging this month and the example I witness daily while monitoring the regional blogosphere, I have developed a real appreciation for those bloggers who seem to crank out 1,000-plus word essays as if they were just notes on the back of a vacation postcard.

Maybe next year I will take on National Novel Writing Month. Tongue out

No comments: