Saturday, May 8, 2010

Save 2nd Base

Ran in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure this morning. Next year I'll buy the timing strip. Even though I was near the front of the untimed run / walk start, I still had crowds of strollers and walkers to pass before I could start running.

Don't know my time but it was faster than my daily jog. When I finished the race I called The Wife, who was walking with co-workers. We met up in front of Cal-Expo and I walked the last mile and a half with her. Teams and some individuals carried signs. I loved the message of one woman's sign: "Save 2nd Base."

As of this moment, I've raised $165. I'd love to get to my $300 goal. Anyone interested in helping out can click on any of the before and after photos below.





Day 150 of 365

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.